Facts in Brief:
* The Historic 1927 building once was the home of the local Blacksmith
* Located at 12 Church Street (the Main street in Ross)
* two rooms (Music room and Miss Annie' s room) have a Queen bed and ensuite.
* The Music room has been recently renovated. It has a larger ensuite, larger TV and has a DVD. The lovely 4 poster bed and original bay window are proving very popular with guests.
* Miss Annie's room has a warm comfortable feel with an attractive fire surround.
* The retreat has two bedrooms so one group can have their own suite with a separate external entrance. One of the bedrooms in the retreat has twin beds.
* The retreat has a larger private bathroom and its own small living area. The Retreat has its own entrance from the garden.
* All rooms have TV's and tea/coffee making facilities and guest-controled electric heating.
* Complimentary Port and Dinner mints
* All include linen and hair dryers
* Shared sitting room Breakfast room is in the lovely warm sunroom. Enjoy the view of the garden while you take your time over breakfast that you have prepared your way.
* Enjoy the under cover garden patio, smell the old English garden and hear the wonderful song birds Ross is famous for. Feel free to wander through our garden, rest on the sandstone seat under the peach tree and enjoy our complimentary port.
* Located on the quiet leafy main street of Ross. Walk across the road to the wood fired bakery. Next door is one of the village's antique shops.
* Slumber in the lounge room and enjoy a book from our bookshelf. Perhaps one of the very old magazines may help you to be transported to older times.
* Although no cooking facilities are available in the Ross B&B, we provide plates and cutlery for take aways to be eaten in the dining room.
* If you would prefer to have a cottage to yourself we would highly recommend our self contained historic cottage accommodation.